From time to time we will collect and process personal data.
We collect and process data for the purposes of delivering our services, providing information about those services, invoicing and processing payment for those services and ancillary or related activities;
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you (“Personal Data”) which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data - information such as your name, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data - information such as your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data - information such as your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data - details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data - information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices which visitors use to access our website.
- Profile Data – information on purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback etc.
- Usage Data - information about how you use our website, products and services.
We may collect and process Personal Data from customers, potential customers, suppliers and business partners and members of the public who visit our website at www.millardandflo.com;
We do not share Personal Data unless we have first obtained consent to do so, or pursuant to a legitimate interest (such as providing necessary project details to suppliers or providing details to banks for processing payments);
We use industry standard information systems including third party cloud based solutions and restrict access to Personal Data by our employees and agents. As an organisation, we will seek to continually ensure that we only hold Personal Data that is necessary for the lawful processing activities associated with the delivery of our products and services;
Where we have to transfer Personal Data abroad, for instance to suppliers based outside the UK, a data transfer agreement is in place to govern the security of such data transfers;
We retain Personal Data for different periods of time, depending on the purpose of their processing. Stored Personal Data will be periodically reviewed and data which is no longer required for a legitimate purpose will be destroyed;
We seek to implement safe technical and operational measures, where our activities include the processing of Personal Data;
At any time, you can request that we erase any Personal Data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, quality assurance or security purposes.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.